My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Today

The fireplace company is scheduled to come out today and put the
correct logs in my fireplace. Yesterday when they called, they told me
that a representative from Lennox, the manufacturer of the fireplace,
will be with their technician. The Lennox rep. will be able to trouble
shoot the venting issues. I was relieved to hear this because I know
that the fireplace has a more serious problem than incorrect logs.
Cooler weather is predicted. It will be nice to be able to turn on the
fireplace early in the morning to remove the chill.

This afternoon Dillards will deliver the curio cabinet. I hope it
arrives in good shape, I am a little apprehensive about the cabinet
since I have not actually seen one. I picked it out from a picture on
the Internet. I did see some other cabinets made by Pulaski at the
furniture store in Frisco Square. They seemed to be very well made.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.