My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Update

I was under the impression that Dillards would be able to deliver the
curio cabinet this week. I waited until 3 PM and had not heard from
them so I called. I was now told the cabinet would be delivered on
November 27 plus or minus two weeks. It was disappointing to hear
this, but there is nothing I can do about it.

I have reached the halfway point on unpacking my crystal and china.
The china cabinet now has enough of the china in it that it has
entirely different look. I started packing the china and crystal last
April so the china cabinet was empty for a couple of months before I
left Beaumont.

I went to Wal-Mart and Sam's this morning. It has been ten days since
I was last there. The Preston overpass at SH 121 is definitely open.
It was wonderful to sail right through that intersection. It will be
even better when the Ohio Drive overpass is completed. Then it will be
easy to go to Sam's and Wal-Mart.

Sam's has the new 2007 Mapsco Dallas Street Guide. I looked at the
book and saw that Frisco Lakes and my street are on the new maps. I
bought the 2006 book and have not made up my mind whether to buy the
2007 book.

I do not think there will be any trick or treaters in Frisco Lakes
tonight. If I am wrong, I am going to be embarrassed because I do not
have any candy to hand out. The weather is turning colder so that will
be probably discourage people from going very far from their homes to
trick or treat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.