My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

The Pictures Are Hung

At last the distasteful chore is finished. My efforts fell short of
perfection. There are a couple of pictures and my spice rack that are
not completely level, but they are going to stay that way.

I have nine boxes left with crystal, china and figurines. Two of those
boxes contain the figurines that will go in the curio cabinet. I keep
checking my credit card and Dillards has not yet obtained a credit
authorization. I hope they can deliver the curio cabinet by the end of
the week. I don't need any more problems. I did manage to unpack the
Christmas china and put it away. So far all of the items I packed
myself have come through undamaged.

I got the final phone bill on the Beaumont phone, and I am still being
charged for AT&T long distance. I am wondering if I was supposed to
call them, too. I just assumed when the phone was disconnected all the
service would stop. I am so frustrated with my dealings with AT&T. I
am locked into the DSL for a year because that service requires a
contract. I think Time Warner has started putting in their lines near
my house. In ten months they will have a new customer.

I forgot to set my clocks back last night and got up at 4 AM this
morning. I have no doubt that I will fall asleep in front of the TV
tonight. I keep seeing that our politicians with their infinite wisdom
are extending daylight savings time starting next year. They claim it
saves energy. I just don't get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.