My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

No Rain During the Night

The radar looks clear this morning, but the flood watch remains until this afternoon. The chance of rain remains very high through the weekend. The good thing is the cloud cover is keeping the temperatures fairly low. That means my air conditioner is not running as much, and my electric bill will be lower. However, with the air conditioner running less frequently the humidity in the house is going up. High humidity makes me irritable.
 
Local fireworks shows have been canceled and rescheduled for Saturday. Somehow fireworks on July 8 does not seem right. I am living for the day I can leave this hot humid soup behind. Frisco is even warmer, but the humidity is not as bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.