My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Email from My Neighbor

A few minutes ago I decided to check the Frisco Lakes website. I was tickled to see that I had an email from one of my neighbors on the cul-de-sac. They are scheduled to close on August 24. My closing is not until August 31. I was concerned about being the first to move in. I am glad someone is going to be there before me.
 
My new neighbor gave me a good idea. She said Home Depot has the GE Profile refrigerators with Precision Fill available in the models with the freezer on the bottom. I had been thinking of a traditional side-by-side model. That may be the solution to my problem. I don't have the energy to tackle the GE website and select another model right now. I will put that on my To Do List for tomorrow.
 
One of those areas of tropical moisture is hanging over Southeast Texas again. So far the rain has not been very heavy in Beaumont. This is the third time since Memorial Day that we have had to contend with the possibility of flash flooding. No watches have been issued this time, but it could happen suddenly. I can remember last year it was much drier in Beaumont. I was really nervous when I heard fireworks in the neighborhood. This year my lawn is nice and green. Meanwhile the drought continues in the Dallas area. I read on the Frisco-Online forum that a few rain drops fell yesterday evening. It caused a lot of excitement on the forum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.