My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

What a Relief!


I had a moment of panic this morning when I looked at my PDA. On November 4 the new Harry Potter movie will be released. The Hollywood Theater was destroyed. All of Beaumont’s movie theaters have been closed over the last few years and replaced with just two large multi-screen theaters. I had noted that the Cinemark Tinseltown 15 theater had been closed since the hurricane. I just called their recording and found that Tinseltown reopened yesterday. The children of Beaumont and I can relax. We will get to see Harry Potter.

On a sadder note last night on the news the Julie Rogers Theater in downtown Beaumont was shown. It has extensive damage from the hurricane. Mold is growing on the walls and seats. The entire fall and winter season has been canceled. Broadway plays and concerts are performed at the theater. This is a real loss for the community.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.