My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Haircut and More


I just talked to my hair stylist. She said she had tried to call me several times. Anyway I am going to get my hair cut on Thursday. I normally get it cut every three weeks. It will be six weeks Thursday since my last haircut. The shop is going to open complete with the hole in the roof.

The mailman delivered the missing pension check deposit notification. I also got a check from the tour group lady. She is canceling the trip to Tyler, Texas, on October 14 and refunded my money. I have signed up for three more little trips, and she said they are still on. I have something to look forward to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.