My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Monday, October 10, 2005

The Wall Street Journal


I subscribe to the print edition of The Wall Street Journal. The day before I evacuated I went online and put my subscription on vacation hold. The Wall Street Journal has a regional printing plant in Beaumont. The newspaper copy is received by satellite. The papers for Houston and surrounding areas are trucked out of here. I do not know how Houston has received their papers since the hurricane. I called to find out if they had resumed home delivery in Beaumont. They have not. They said they can mail the papers, but the post office is not accepting bulk mailings. Anyway I made a note to call them back in two weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.