My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Monday, October 17, 2005

My Car


I took my car to the Honda dealer today. I found out the Acura service manager used to work at the Honda dealership and is a good friend of the service rep that I was dealing with at the Honda dealer. They are both women. The Honda service rep called her friend, and they worked things out so that the parts I need will be sent directly to the Honda dealer. The car needs new struts on the front on both sides. The struts include a spring assembly. After they are put on, the front end will be aligned. It was a relief that I did not have to go to the Acura dealer, buy the parts and take them back to the Honda dealer. The parts should be in by Friday. My goal for this week is to get the car repaired by Friday. Every thing I attempt seems to be so complicated post Rita.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.