My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Monday, May 07, 2007

Wow!

The caladium count is up to ten this morning. It was three weeks yesterday that I planted the bulbs, I thought the bulbs would sprout faster. I guess I was too impatient. They really know how to camouflage themselves in the bark mulch. Yesterday I saw some kind of flying insect on the tip of one that had just appeared. I don't know how I should treat predators.
 
I checked the UPS tracking information. It showed that the new printer was out for delivery at 4:30 this morning. I hope it is delivered this morning so I can go to the canasta game this afternoon. Canon has redone their tech. support website and all the manuals for the new printer have disappeared. I will probably get them on a disk, but I am glad I downloaded them to the computer last week. I have been searching for information on possible pitfalls during installation of a network printer on Windows Vista Business Edition. Everything I found pertained to older printers without the proper Vista drivers. I think I am worrying too much. I backed up all of my personal data to the Seagate external disk drive this morning. One of these days I am going to format the external drive for NTFS and use the Microsoft backup program that came with the Windows Vista Business Edition. There is still no BounceBack version for Vista.
 
The possibility of severe weather in the Dallas area is hanging over our heads for the next three days. I sat here and cried while I watched the tornado damage coverage that occurred in Kansas Friday night. I count my blessings that I survived Rita. We never know what the future holds for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.