My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

At Last!

I have been going to the Frisco Lakes functions for several months. They usually have door prizes that are given away by a drawing. Until last night my name has not been drawn. Last night I went to the Flix and Mingle event. Finally my name was drawn. I won a $25 gift certificate to Josephine's, a nearby restaurant. I have never been to Josephine's, but I have heard several people make favorable comments about it.
 
The movie last night was The Queen. Helen Mirren is an excellent actress. I watched all seven of the Prime Suspect series on PBS. Mirren played Jane Tennyson, a London police inspector in the series. I think that series was where I first saw her. I would like to see her Elizabeth I movie, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.