My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

No Printer

The lack of a printer is causing a great deal of inconvenience. Yesterday I got an email from Amazon.com that said the Canon AIO laser printer that I have ordered will be delayed five days. That means I will not get it until the first of May. Yesterday I placed an order with Sears online. I have to print out an email from them before I can pick up my order at the store. Microsoft must have put something in Vista that is making it very difficult for the printer/scanner manufacturers to produce a Vista compatible product.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:09 AM, Blogger Teresa said…

    Sally, I'm quickly losing my enthusiasm for Vista. It doesn't sound like anything I have will be compatible. I guess that's progress.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.