My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Tuesday

The weather has taken a turn for the worse in Frisco. The temperature dropped yesterday afternoon and sprinkles started. The painter did not come back and finish his work. Today has been very gray with a drizzle most of the day. I am grateful for every drop of badly needed rain in Frisco.
 
This morning I went down to The Colony again. I bought a few grocery items at Wal-Mart and then went to The Colony post office to mail a letter. I had to return a form to the Denton County Appraisal District. The Collin Appraisal District sent out their form shortly after I moved in. It is unfortunate that I have have two taxing entities to deal with.
 
FedEx Home delivered the travel charger for my new Palm PDA. It is a fairly heavy brick. The U.S. only charger that shipped with the PDA is much smaller and lighter. Sony had one charger, but it was the big awkward brick type. According to the tracking information UPS will deliver my wireless weather station tomorrow. I want to find out how its readings compare to my old weather station. The humidity in the house has gone up considerably since the HAC company installed the timer switch on the fresh air vent. I think the house has better air circulation and a more uniform temperature throughout.
 
I received another email from my realtor this morning. She called her friend at the mortgage company, and he still thinks closing on the Beaumont house will take place this week. That will be the best Christmas present that I could possibly get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.