My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Henry Is Ignoring Me

Note: I wrote this yesterday but again Gmail and Blogger are not
working together.

I have lost my voice. When I whispered good morning to Henry this
morning, he made a very puzzled sound, and I could tell from his body
language that he did not understand me. I think I am developing a
cold. It will just have to run its course. The first Frisco Lakes
community association meeting is this afternoon. I am not going to it
because I do not think I should expose other people to whatever it is
that I have caught.

I did nothing yesterday but watch TV and read. I am reading Michael
Connelly;s The Lincoln Lawyer. So far it is a very good book Michael
Connelly is one of my favorite authors. This is the first book I have
read since the move.

My latest order from L.L. Bean arrived around 10:30 yesterday morning.
FedEx Home really surprised me. That was two days before the estimated
delivery date. They must have added extra people for the Christmas
rush.

I am going to spend another day reading and trying not to think about
the sale of the Beaumont house. My realtor seems confident that the
sale will be completed. I am never moving again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.