My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Feeling Better

Well at last the mystery of what I have caught has been solved. It is
just a common head cold. The sneezing and runny nose have started, but
I am over the miserable part that I have had for the last few days. I
seem to have recovered some of my energy and won't be spending another
day sitting in my recliner.

I did go out yesterday to buy some groceries. Several emails arrived
from the woman who heads the community association saying that
corrected statements will be mailed out next week. She blamed the
"Accounting Department" for the error. We all know who is responsible
for the error.

I talked to Meagan yesterday, and she has several repairs scheduled
for today. She does not have anyone coming to move the dishwasher back
in the cabinet. My neighbor's was finally fixed last week. The door
sticks out too far. This is something that is not right and really
annoys me. The latch on the screen door on the patio fell apart
yesterday. Someone is coming out on Friday to fix it. I think the
Beaumont house will close before the repairs on the new house are
completed. I am very weary from all of this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.