My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Oh Good Grief

I just got an email from my realtor. She said the buyer is so
frustrated that he has applied to another lender in Beaumont and is
already approved. The part that upsets me is she says we will close
before Christmas. That is only two weeks, but I was hoping it would be
this week. I noticed over the past week that three houses in my
category in Beaumont have sold. That is the first up turn in activity
that I have seen since I moved.

Warmer weather has arrived in Dallas, and I am very glad. I have not
experienced the type of cold weather we have had for the last two
weeks for many years. I have found that it is stirring up old aches
and pains. I woke up this morning with a slightly sore throat. That is
usually the first sign I get of a cold. It has been several years
since I had a cold. In fact it is so long I cannot remember the last
one. I hope I can fight this one off.

Yesterday afternoon was dark and gloomy with some rain. I did not go
out to the nursery as I had planned to buy pansies. Today I am doing
nothing since I do not feel well. I am not touching the four remaining
boxes in the garage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.