My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A Lost Day and A Lost Voice

Yesterday was a complete zero. I did nothing. I did not go to the
community association meeting because I did not think I should expose
the other homeowners to my virus. It has not developed into a cold so
maybe it is just going to be a lingering sore throat.

I did manage to install Microsoft's Patch Tuesday updates onto my
computer. I got my first bill from the Frisco Lakes Community
Association. Par for the course, they billed me for the fourth quarter
of 2006 which I had already paid at closing. I talked to a couple of
other homeowners who closed at the same time that I did, and they were
also billed for the fourth quarter. Why can't people do their jobs?

Tomorrow I am assuming that there will be a parade of repairmen
arriving to work on my 90-day list. Meagan has not called yet to
confirm that she has them scheduled. I sincerely hope my list can be
taken care of in a short amount of time.. I am so tired of having
repairmen come into my home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.