My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Utility Costs

This morning I was reading messages on the Frisco Online forum on the astronomical electric bills people in Frisco are receiving this month: Electric Bills. I checked the information I received from Del Webb. They said a 2000 sq. ft. Energy Star house averaged $175 per month ($125 Electric, $50 Gas) in 2005 in Frisco. I checked my Beaumont average over the past twelve months. I have paid $190 per month ($140 Electric, $50 Gas). It will be a horrid experience to get bills like the ones the FOL forum members are discussing. My Beaumont electric bills include the operation of the 19 cu. ft. frostless freezer that I no longer have. My Beaumont house is two story which translates into lower energy costs. The Frisco house is one story but is Energy Star certified. I will also have all new Energy Star appliances. I am hoping for the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.