My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Bald House

Bald is the term that comes to mind as I look around my house. I picked up the throw pillows and a stack or two of papers. I had already moved my figurines, china and crystal to Frisco. The china cabinet shelves are bare. I decided before I got too carried away with the realtor's instructions I would look at the virtual tours of homes for sale on the Coldwell Banker website. After I looked at the pictures, I decided my house is ready to be photographed. The pictures are rather small and do not show a great deal of detail. I saw several houses that looked like the owners did not follow the guidelines I was given.

I keep checking my lists. Right now I think I have done everything I can to get ready. There are still a lot of things to be done, but I cannot do them until I am closer to the time I actually leave. Right now I have time on my hands. I have been reading the same novel for at least six weeks. It is Robert Ludlum's The Parsifal Mosaic. It is almost 700 pages long. It has a very complicated plot. I still have 200 more pages to read. My concentration is not up to par and finishing the book may be a futile effort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.