My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

New Pictures


I was pleasantly surprised when I checked my email this afternoon to find that another of my new friends had visited my house and taken more pictures. I can see some changes since last week. The light fixtures have been installed on the outside of the house. The top part of the fireplace has been added. I will have to put one of the pictures of the fireplace in the blog soon. It is rather unique. It is gas fired and has glass on three sides. I had never seen anything like it.

The above pictures shows the staggered kitchen cabinets. That was something new to me, too. I think I am going to have more cabinet space in the kitchen than I do now. Otherwise I think the storage space is less than what I currently have. Four weeks from today I should be moved in and will be trying to find things in the packing boxes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.