My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Disappointed

At 7:45 this morning I received a phone call from the realtor. She
said she had a note on her calendar to call me today. I said you are
supposed to be here at 9:30 to discuss the final details. She said Oh?
I don't have that on my calendar. She asked if she could come out
later in the week. I said the pressure is on, we have to get rolling.
She said she had an out-of-town client she is showing around this
morning. She said she would come out later today.

She better have her act together this afternoon, or she will not get
my listing. I cannot tolerate people who makes promises and do not
keep their word. I have had bad experiences with realtors in the past
and had tried very hard to choose one who would work in my interest. I
do not need last minute complications. I have made arrangements with a
man who this realtor recommended to do some minor painting after my
furniture is moved out. She is supposed to oversee this work. Now I
am worrying that things will not go as planned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.