My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Small World

Earlier in the week I had called the public relations manager for the Golden Triangle franchise of Time Warner. He had not returned my call which is not at all like the way he usually operates. A little while ago his secretary called me and told me he has transferred to Dallas. He is now the public relations manager for Time Warner Dallas which is a promotion for him because Dallas is a bigger market. His secretary gave me his cellphone number. I called and left a message and told him as one transplanted Beaumonter to another I hoped he could help Frisco Lakes get cable service asap. I really think Dallas is going to have improved cable service now that they are Time Warner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.