My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Oh No!

I absolutely cannot believe the way Sears operates. After the ridiculous run-around I experienced on Friday and then checking with Amanda on Saturday for upcoming sales, this morning I see that Sears now has all refrigerators and freezers over $399 on sale through July 22. This time it is a straight sale--no mail-in rebates. The offer also includes 0% financing for 12 months and free delivery. The only problem is that the sale amount is 5% instead of the 10% I was looking for. I am tempted to go ahead and buy the refrigerator and end my daily misery. The only problem is Amanda does not work Monday through Wednesday. On Thursday I am driving to Frisco. I talked to a sales person named Linda at the Frisco store. She gave me her work schedule. She will not be at work until Saturday. That is the last day of the sale. I cannot remember anything in my entire lifetime where I have had such difficulty making a purchase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.