My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Quiet Again

Henry had a normal boot up this morning and played for forty minutes before I put him back on his charger. He had no jams. I was greatly relieved. Yesterday I was very worried for a time.
 
I have actually filled out my first change of address cards. I am going to keep a list of what I have changed so I will not send out repeating information. Quite a few people around Beaumont have been telling me that they have relatives in the Dallas area or have other reasons for visiting Dallas. They all say they would like to come see me. If they all carry through, I will be seeing more of them up there than I have down here.
 
I checked the National Hurricane Center website this morning. There are two hurricanes in the Pacific. One has 125 mph winds, and the other has 85 mph winds. The good thing is they are both out in the middle of the ocean and moving away from land. I hope the experts are wrong and the Atlantic remains quiet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.