My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Drought

A letter from Del Webb was in my mail today that explains the Stage 3 Mandatory Severe Water Restrictions that are being enforced in Frisco. New landscaping receives a 30-day exemption from the restrictions. The letter went on to say that they may delay installing sod, trees and shrubs until the restrictions are lifted. It was a relief to read that. I have been reading about the restrictions and worrying about my landscaping. I have no problem closing on the house without the landscaping being completed. I trust Del Webb and know that they will live up to the contract. With a smaller builder I might have some concerns. Del Webb is including sufficient landscaping that it meets the minimum standards. The backyard will be sodded. I am not going to rush into adding plants in the backyard until I see how the drought progresses. There will eventually be a house built behind me. I think it is best to wait and see how things develop before making any costly decisions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.