My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Another Sears Sale

This week's crazy Sears appliance sale for one day only ending July 15 is 10 percent off via mail-in rebate. I am going to go talk to them about this one. I noticed Lowe's has added the top of the line GE Profile black refrigerator in the next smaller size than I want to their website. They say it will be available in 60-63 days. From the information I have received from GE I think that is an accurate estimate. My thinking today is that I should go ahead and get the refrigerator ordered so that I will be at the top of the waiting list. If all goes according to plan, I will be in the new house in 56 days and will need a refrigerator.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.