My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Frisco Tomorrow

I just checked the weather report for Frisco and see it is going to be 105 degrees tomorrow. On this trip I am going to try and be more sensible and stop on the way up for a break. I will have to be careful when I move my six boxes into the storage unit that I do not become over heated. I think that is what happened the last time I went up there. By the time I go back to Beaumont on Sunday a cool wave is supposed to arrive in Frisco that will keep the high temperature in the low 90's.
 
Yesterday I went out and ran the necessary errands to get ready for the trip. I went to the bank, post office and topped off my car's gas tank. Today I have to pack. That won't take long. I am taking sandals and my coolest clothes.
 
When I get back from the trip, I feel like the real count down to the move begins. Since I have been preparing for so long I think it should go fairly smoothly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.