My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Another Problem

I received an email from GE. They said the refrigerator I am
interested in is scheduled to go into production in late August and
probably will not be available in stores until late September. Can I
live without a refrigerator for three weeks? Can I depend on their
projection? I am going to put this matter on hold for a few weeks. On
my next trip to Frisco I will talk to Sears and Home Depot again. I
will also check other GE dealers to see if I can locate the
discontinued model. Now I am rather afraid of this refrigerator. They
may have run into production or design problems. In early May the
Beaumont Home Depot was already showing a price for it in their
computer. Now the pricing information is gone. As far as I can
determine, the new model is identical to the discontinued model except
for one new feature called Precise Fill which allows you to get a
measured amount of water from the dispenser in the door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.