My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

More on Internet Service for Frisco Lakes

I sent an email to Comcast regarding their timing for providing cable
service to my new home. I absolutely begged them to do a little
research and not give me a canned answer. I got back a double-talk
reply that said internet service may not be available and to rest
assured they are hard at work to provide complete coverage to the
area, and it is a labor intensive process, and they can not project
when it will be available.

I then went to the AT&T Yahoo high speed internet website. Surprise!
Surprise!. It recognized my new address as a legitimate address. This
is a first. The post office does not recognize it. Then the search
said high speed internet service was not available at that address.
Now I am wonder if the reason is that I do not yet have a telephone;
or if DSL service is not available in the area. Tomorrow I will call
them for a clarification. AT&T also has $12.95 per month for the first
year. It probably requires a two year contract to get the promotional
rate. I bet I end up with dialup for a while

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.