My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Frisco Maps

Since I became interested in Frisco Lakes every few weeks I check Mapquest, Google Maps and Yahoo Maps to see if they have been updated to show any of the new streets that are being created in Frisco Lakes. The area west of FM 423 between Lebanon Rd. and Hackberry has been consistently been blank. This morning I was surprised to see that Yahoo Maps now shows the westward extension of Stonebrook Parkway from FM 423. The other two services do not show it. It will be interesting to see if Yahoo maintains its lead in adding the new streets.

I purchased the big 2006 Mapsco Dallas Street Guide. This book seems to be the standard that Dallas residents use to navigate their city. I wonder when the 2007 book will be available. I hope the next edition will show some of Frisco Lakes. The 2007 edition is not yet showing on Amazon.com. I am addicted to internet shopping. I dread the delivery of the first few packages when UPS and FedEx have trouble finding my address. Even modern GPS technology is of no use until the maps they display have been updated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.