My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Rain and More Rain

After checking the weather reports for Beaumont and Frisco, I would be very surprised if there is much activity on my new house this week. I have resigned myself to enduring one more hurricane season in Beaumont. I am also missing the prime season to sell my current house before school starts, but there is no point in fretting about a situation that I cannot control. Hopefully the rain will end the drought and reduce the chance of wild fires that have plagued Texas.
 
I am continuing to read Robert Ludlum's books. I finished The Gemini Contenders and The Chancellor Manuscript. I am ready to start The Materese Circle. This book has excellent reader reviews on Amazon.com. I wish I had checked more of the reviews before I bought all of Ludlum's books. I am now thinking I should have been more selective. Some of his books are very good. Others fall short. There is too much violence, and many of his plots go far beyond what is believable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.