My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Garage Cleaning

My garage is dirty. That is the simple truth. A big bag of potting soil split and the soil was two to three inches deep in the corner where the bag was. I got rid of what was left in the bag and scooped as much as I could into my dust pan. I did this over several days last week. I finally reached the point where I was able to clean up the rest with the shop vacuum. I am also washing the garage door. I am cleaning one square of the door a day. It is going to take close to a month to complete the task. My goal is to have cleaned every inch of the garage before warm weather gets here. I have shelving in the garage that needs to be cleaned. I am throwing things that I have not touched in years away. When I find something that might be of use to someone, I put it in the trunk of the car and am making a stop at the Goodwill donation station every time I go out. The terrible humidity of this place keeps me inside during the warm season which usually is here by April. This winter has been so warm that I am wondering if I will be able to do much physical work in the garage and outside by March.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.