My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year

Well it is 2006, and I am still here. For a while last night I was wondering if I would survive the night. Texas is under a state-wide burn ban because of the dry conditions. Some idiot in my neighborhood started shooting fireworks around 8 PM. Thankfully nothing ignited.
 
I have put out one of the new calendars that I purchased. I also have to change the furnace filter and put out a new toothbrush. No, these are not annual tasks. They are first of the month chores. After I take care of the chores, it will be a normal Sunday.The Rose Parade is tomorrow. It seems a little strange that is not on New Year's Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.