My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Realtor Visits Today

The realtor that I met on Thursday called yesterday afternoon and said she and her husband would like to come out and make a few notes on my house. This lady's husband is a builder. I can remember looking at some of his houses way back in the early 1970's. His houses were out of my price range back then, but I have remembered for all these years that they were very nice houses. This realtor is making a good impression on me. She said she would call in a few days, and she did. People who tell me they will call and do not follow through on what they have promised promptly get scratched off my list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.