My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Monday, January 02, 2006

Beginning to Contact Realtors

I visited a neighbor over the weekend and inspected the hurricane damage to her home. She has a new roof and fence now and is ready to start on the interior repairs. Like me she wants to move, but she thinks she will stay in Beaumont. A realtor is going to take her around the area to view new homes this week. She invited me to ride along. I accepted. I consider it part of my education. Buying a new home is not something that I take lightly. I intend to research all aspects. I have also talked to the realtor who listed the house across the street from me. That house sold after two and a half weeks on the market for the asking price. I hope that I can be as fortunate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.