My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

My Health Concerns

I do not have any immediate family members who nag me to see the doctor when I have symptoms that should be checked out. I have not seen my family doctor for a year. My last visit was only because I had to have him check me out before I had eye surgery. I have had a couple of episodes where I have had chest pains and got rather cold and lightheaded over the past few weeks. I have tried to ignore it but am afraid this problem will not go away. Today I am going to be a good girl and make the appointment to see my doctor. When you first go on Medicare, you are entitled to get a "Welcome to Medicare" physical. Medicare pays for this. I will get the physical and tell my doctor about my concerns. I checked Aetna's website this morning to make sure they had me in the system for the new supplemental plan. It appears the health and pharmacy coverage are now under two separate plans. I printed out a temporary identification card for the pharmacy coverage. It is a good thing I did this because I have not received the permanent card in the mail. Life is becoming more complicated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.