My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Health Followup

I called my doctor's office yesterday. After I told the receptionist why I was calling, I was transferred to my doctor's nurse. She told me to come in at 2:30. I was surprised they were able to see me so fast. I guess when you mention chest pains they do not waste any time. They checked my blood pressure and gave me an EKG and chest x-ray. As far as my doctor could tell, all appeared to be normal. They are going to schedule me for a stress test. My diagnosis is that I am suffering from post hurricane stress. I did the right thing to get checked. I try to avoid doctors, but there are times when you definitely need them.
 
It was kind of funny. I checked the mailbox as I was leaving for the doctor's office. My new identification cards from Aetna were in the box.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.