My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Confused

Yesterday the realtor and her husband came out to view my home in order to prepare a comparative market analysis. I had decided the best thing to do would be to get the repairs to the sheetrock made now and have the interior repainted after I move out so that I can avoid the stress of having my furniture moved while I am still living here. I am very protective of my furniture and have done everything to protect it from scratches. Their opinion was that the interior paint in my house is in very good shape. They said painting the inside may help the house sell faster, but it is doubtful that I would recover the cost. They said the more places that I had the sheetrock touched up would be obvious and that would require me to have the painting done. This makes me wonder if it would be wise to limit the sheetrock to just the area above the windows in the front two bedrooms that got the worst of Hurricane Rita. I am very particular about my house. I know not many people worry as much as I do about small details. I think I need to sample the opinions of a few more realtors. They certainly have a different prospective than the repair contractors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.