My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Sheetrock Repairs

Yesterday afternoon I was making my daily trek to the mailbox and stopped to talk to my neighbors. They had extensive damage from Hurricane Rita including several large holes in their sheetrock where water came through the roof. They got a new roof several weeks ago. This week the sheetrock has been repaired, interior painting is underway, and they are getting new carpet. They invited me in to see the progress. I was absolutely amazed at the wonderful repairs on the sheetrock. I would never known anything had happened if I had not seen the damage. My damage is insignificant compared to their's. I got the name of the man who repaired the sheetrock and called him as soon as I got back home. He will come out in the next few days to give me an estimate. My neighbors have the same type of texture on their walls that I do. This man obviously knows how to deal with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.