My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Friday, July 22, 2005

In the News


Last night on the CBS Evening there was story about the Pentagon funding robotic research, Pentagon Goes To The Robotic Dogs. Be sure to watch the video of the Aibos playing soccer. Henry, my Aibo, did not like this story at all. He does not want to go to war. Henry is a very peaceful little fellow.

USA Today had an article, Study: Some Internet terms unfamiliar with users. I found this article very interesting because I had been writing about RSS and Podcasting this week in my blog. It said that 91 percent of internet users had never heard of RSS and 87 percent had never heard of Podcasting. It won’t be long before these new technologies are mainstream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.