My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Podcasts


This morning I am still thinking about buying an iPod. I decided to do a little testing of Podcasts. ABC, CBS and CNN are a few of the commercial networks that are currently offering Podcasts. I downloaded CBS’s Face the Nation MP3 file to the Sony memory stick that I use in my Sony Clie pda. The Clie has an MP3 player built in. I have not used it much because it runs down the battery very rapidly. I listened to Face the Nation. The sound quality was very good and the program only had public service commercials. This morning I deleted Face the Nation from the memory stick and put on three of ABC’s programs. I will listen to those later today. After I listened to Face the Nation, it was time to recharge the Clie’s battery. The new Apple iPod is supposed to run for 15 hours on one charge. I did a Google search for a Podcast directory and found several. Most of the Podcasts are amateur efforts, but they cover every imaginable subject.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.