My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

SuDoku Skill Increased


I am still working on the SuDoku puzzles. I have worked all of the easy puzzles in the archive and have been working on the medium difficulty level. The medium puzzles are much harder. It took me an hour to work one puzzle yesterday. I was finally able to do the easy ones in ten minutes. There are many more medium level puzzles than easy ones in the archive. At this point I am doubtful that I will ever be able to solve the hard level.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, that is true. Yesterday I raced through one puzzle, but then has a struggle with the second one.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.