My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Update


I am reading the new Harry Potter book very slowly. At one point I was rather shocked by the early violence in the book and questioned whether children should be reading the book. I put the book down for several hours before I started the next chapter. Fortunately the results of the violence were soon cured by magic.

My iPod should arrive today. Amazon.com is sending it via the U.S. Postal Service from their stock point in Coffeyville, Kansas. The package left Dallas yesterday afternoon so by this afternoon I should be learning how to fill the iPod with Podcasts.

My next door neighbor decided to replace his fence. Now I am getting a new fence on the east side of my yard. This will give me new fencing on all sides of my yard. It rained really hard for awhile this morning. I hope the concrete for the fence posts had hardened sufficiently before the rain came.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.