My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

I Got Mine



As I had planned, I was at Sam’s Club very early Saturday morning. There was a big display table at the front of the store with a large stack of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince books. No one was near the counter when I walked up and selected my book. It rained yesterday morning. Sam’s does not bag your purchases. You just take them out to your car in the shopping cart. I was prepared I had a plastic bag in my purse so I was able to protect my book. I only read the first chapter yesterday. All of the other books started with Harry at his aunt and uncle’s house in the summer before he left for school. The new book has an entirely different start. I was rather surprised. This book is a not as big as book five. I will be able to finish it in a few days. I have read the first four books at least twice. I think I need to go back and reread Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.