My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Friday, July 15, 2005

My Yahoo


I spent quite a bit of time yesterday fine-tuning My Yahoo; but when I was finished I was rather proud of my handiwork. I have my front page that has RSS links to many newspaper and news networks. It also shows new Yahoo Mail, the local weather, my stock portfolio, mapping directions and a dictionary link. These are all consolidated in one place. I also selected a pleasing color scheme. Then I created pages for finance, technology, entertainment and travel all with RSS links. These pages are going to save quite a bit of time that I usually spend loading individual websites. Now I can quickly see if there is new information of interest. The pages all have links to Yahoo Search. I wish there was a quick way to link Google, but Yahoo does nothing to assist a competitor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.