My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Monday, July 18, 2005

iPod On the Way


After manually downloading several Podcasts and copying them to my memory stick for my Sony Clie, I downloaded Apple’s iTunes and installed it on my PC. iTunes allows me to subscribe to Podcasts through the iTunes Store. Then new Podcasts are automatically downloaded to my PC. It did not take long for me to subscribe to more Podcasts than my memory stick could hold, and I could not figure out a way to automatically copy the downloaded MP3 files to the memory stick. I still had to do that manually. Finally I got disgusted with the Clie’s battery discharging so rapidly. Yesterday afternoon I ordered the new 20 GB iPod and iPod camera connector from Amazon.com. Naturally I chose the free shipping option which makes the delivery of merchandise totally unpredictable. I noticed last night that a credit authorization had already been obtained on my card. I then checked my order status and saw that it was preparing to ship. That means that there is a high probability that I shall receive the iPod this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.