My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Monday, July 02, 2007

It Was Worth It

Now that I have my iPod syncing with the computer and updating podcasts I feel like I have re-established connections with old friends. I listened to TWIT (This Week in Tech) while I walked the laps around the track this morning. I have subscribed to three of the political talk shows: Face the Nation, Meet the Press and This Week. I am again able to keep up with the nonsense in Washington.
 
After I completed my walk, I went to the Frisco Senior Center and paid my money for a day trip in August. I am going to Louis Tussaud's Palace of Wax and Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum. It is in Grand Prairie. I don't know if I will care for this trip or not. I have been to Madame Tussaud's in London. That was interesting. I have two day trips in July. The trip to Fossil Rim Park has been rescheduled for July 19. The Shop 'Til You Drop is on July 10.
 
Yesterday I was standing in line at the Frisco Lakes Village Center to sign up for the August events at 11 o'clock when the center opened. As more people move in here, the lines on the first of the month will get longer. I will be glad when they get it so we can sign up online, but of course, that won't help those who say, "I don't do email." Well, I say let them be the ones who have to stand in line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.