My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Approaching Normal

The more I use the new computer, the more I like it. I have had no problems with Vista crashing. It seems very solid. It just needs more compatible hardware and software. I am gradually updating my financial spreadsheets. I filled in all the missing information where I keep my checkbook. It balances with the bank! I was without a computer for almost six weeks. I need to read the Dummies book on Office 2007. The menus in Word and Excel are very different than older versions. I am lost.
 
Yesterday morning when I looked out the window I saw that the redbud tree had bloomed overnight. The grass is beginning to turn green. I am glad that spring is here. I had not experienced such cold weather for many years, and I found I did not like it.
 
This evening the photography club is having its first meeting. I hope it develops into a group that I will like. I noticed the cheap movie in Plano is showing Happy Feet. I didn't see it when it was in the first-run theaters. I am debating whether I want to go there this afternoon. It is supposed to rain, and I do not want to get my clean car dirty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.