My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

"In Production"

The order status of my new pc changed to include the above words this morning. It still lists the expected ship date as Feb. 8. I have no idea where HP's assembly facility is located. I hope it is not in China. I hope they are using the Compaq (owned by HP) facilities in Houston. Even FedEx Home should be able to deliver a package in one day from Houston to Dallas. I think it shows that I am really looking forward to the new pc.
 
Nice weather has returned to Dallas. I turned my lawn sprinklers on this morning. I had not run them for several weeks because of below freezing temperatures. I noticed a couple of sprinkler heads did not pop up. I called Meagan and asked her to schedule a service call. I also reminded her that the extension section in the fireplace vent pipe on the roof had never been painted. It will five months on Friday since I moved into the new house. It does not seem possible.
 
I am back at the Frisco library. There was a sign on the computer lab door that the facility was reserved until 1 PM for a training class. It said 24 additional pc's are available on the 4th floor. The chairs are not as comfortable up here, but I have a view of Frisco Square and can look across to Pizza Hut Park. The view is nice compensation for the hard chair.
 
Tomorrow I have an appointment with the dentist for my six-month checkup. I hope he does not find any problems. I do not have dental insurance and would hate to get another unexpected bill. The new pc plus the additional software and hardware is straining my budget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.