My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

New PC Ordered

On Tuesday I ordered a new computer directly from Hewlett Packard. After visiting several computer stores and online browsing, I decided HP had the best offering. Here is what I am getting:
 
HP Pavilion dv9000t customizable Notebook PC
  • Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium
  • Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Duo T7200 (2.0GHz/4MB L2Cache)
  • 17.0" WXGA+ Ultra BrightView Widescreen (1440x900)
  • 512MB NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) Go 7600
  • HP Imprint Finish + Microphone + Webcam
  • 2048MB DDR2 System Memory (2 Dimm)
  • 200GB 7200RPM SATA Dual Hard Drive (100GB x 2)
  • FREE Upgrade - LightScribe DVD+/-RW w/Double Layer
  • Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network w/Bluetooth
  • No TV Tuner w/remote control
  • 8 Cell Lithium Ion Battery
  • Microsoft(R) Office Home and Student 2007
  • System Recovery DVD w/Windows Vista Home Premium
  • Mobile Stereo Earbud Headphones (1 pair)
  • HP Home & Home Office Store in-box envelope
I am just about out of time here at the library. I am trying to find out what software I want to install is compatible with Vista. Neither iTunes nor Palm Desktop is ready for Vista.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.